Home learning during the national lockdown for willow and holly Classes will involve:
- Daily live 20mins interactive literacy lesson led by Miss Horrell and Miss Headley followed by learning on Class Dojo to be completed and uploaded.
- Daily 20mins interactive maths lesson followed by learning on Class Dojo to be completed and uploaded.
- Spelling Shed activities (your child will have an individual log in).
- Times Tables Rock Stars activities (your child will have an individual log in).
- Weekly Zoom whole class assemblies to celebrate learning and share challenges for the children to complete.
- Class Dojo learning activities linked to the class Learning Challenge or the class book they are studying. Complete with your child before uploading photos and learning stories. These may include recorded videos on Class Dojo/ YouTube.
- Recorded video story times you can access via Class Dojo/ Youtube.
- There will also be links to learning websites and apps for you to use with your child.
Your child's class teacher will send all information for home learning via the Class Dojo app. You can also upload photos and tell the teacher about all the learning your child has been doing at home. It is therefore vital that you have logged into Class Dojo. If you do not have a log in, please contact the school office.
If you do not have access for a device for you child to access home learning, e.g. smartphone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop, or are struggling for data, please contact the school office as soon as possible. We have a number of devices that we can loan to families as well as SIM cards with free data.
We are looking forward to sharing all the amazing home learning you have been doing. If you have any questions or need advice/ support do not hesitate to contact Miss Horrell or Miss Headley.