Home learning during the national lockdown for pine and beech Classes will involve:
- Daily live 20mins interactive literacy lesson led by Mrs Doherty and Mr Hannan.
- Daily 20mins interactive maths lesson followed by challenges on Class Dojo to be completed and uploaded.
- Weekly Zoom whole class assemblies to celebrate learning and share challenges for the children to complete.
- Class Dojo learning activities linked to the class Learning Challenge or the class book they are studying. Complete with your child before uploading photos and learning stories. These may include recorded videos on Class Dojo/ YouTube.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Stars challenges
- Recorded video story times you can access via Class Dojo/ Youtube.
Your child's class teacher will send all information for home learning via the Class Dojo app. You can also upload photos and tell the teacher about all the learning your child has been doing at home. It is therefore vital that you have logged into Class Dojo. If you do not have a log in, please contact the school office.
If you do not have access for a device for you child to access home learning, e.g. smartphone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop, or are struggling for data, please contact the school office as soon as possible. We have a number of devices that we can loan to families as well as SIM cards with free data.
We are looking forward to sharing all the amazing home learning you have been doing. If you have any questions or need advice/ support do not hesitate to contact Mrs Doherty or Mr Hannan via Class Dojo.