Home learning during the national lockdown for Oak and Ash Classes will involve:
- Daily live 20 mins phonics Zoom lesson led by Miss Cowgill or Mrs Whelan.
- Daily interactive maths lesson.
- Weekly Zoom whole class assemblies to celebrate learning and share challenges for the children to complete.
- Class Dojo learning activities and challenges to complete with your child before uploading photos and learning stories. These will include recorded videos on Class Dojo/ YouTube.
- Recorded video story times you can access via Class Dojo/ Youtube.
Your child's class teacher will send all information for home learning via the Class Dojo app. You can also upload photos and tell the teacher about all the learning your child has been doing at home. It is therefore vital that you have logged into Class Dojo. If you do not have a log in, please contact the school office.
If you do not have access for a device for you child to access home learning, e.g. smartphone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop, or are struggling for data, please contact the school office as soon as possible. We have a number of devices that we can loan to families as well as SIM cards with free data.
We are looking forward to sharing all the amazing home learning you have been doing. If you have any questions or need advice/ support do not hesitate to contact Miss Cowgill or Mrs Whelan via Class Dojo.